This happen about a month ago.I have a question and I hope lending tree and other loan companies consider this.

Why do companies advertise that all credit types are welcome or good/ bad credit is ok? This is deception. People get their hopes up that companies will give them a loan for their situation, but they don't. What do they want your information for?

so they can spam you? What is the deal?

Many people have a hard time with their credit and the last thing they need when trying to find a solution is companies lying about how they will help!Maybe they are getting some sort of satisfaction.

Had an Experience with Lending Tree?

Comments

Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more NACA Customer Service Naca "As a licensed real estate broker with Opulence Real Estate Group, I have a love hate relationship with NACA. I personally purchased my home via NACA in 2009. I was..." Read more Ditech - Mortgage Review from San Antonio, Texas Ditech "Wells Fargo ., To my knowledge has the greatest empathy for customers when in need of help .. I can definitely say Thanks to my Bosses for all the great..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more