Interest Rate

Lending Tree states that you can check your rate with no impact to your credit score.This is not true.

They provide your information to lenders that do pull your credit without your authorization. This is unacceptable. 5 inquiries at one time is devastating to a credit score. This type of practice should not be legal, it is clearly unethical and just plain wrong.

Customer service was very flippant and acted like I had done something improper. The only thing I did wrong was not check here first before I put my information in.

Where are protections for consumers these days?WE deserve better than this kind of treatment.

Review about: Lending Tree Credit Report.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Remove these inquiries from my credit..

I liked: Not a thing.

I didn't like: Being dec, Being deceived.

Had an Experience with Lending Tree?

Comments

Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Lending Club - LENDINGCLUB is Predatory, Overrated and Misleading Lending Club "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..." Read more Lending Club - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Santa Ana, California Lending Club "I am so hurt. I had an emergency and had to relocate me and my children and applied for a loan and was approved even though I was uncomfortable with..." Read more Sheffield Financial - SHEFFIELD'S PAYMENT SCAM?? LATE WHEN YOU'RE NOT Sheffield Financial "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..." Read more Simmons Rockwell - Ripped off Simmons Rockwell "Drove 2 hours to dealership. We bought at Bath, NY, what we thought would be our next truck to last us a good many years and miles, a one year..." Read more Utterly bad Experience with Veom Infotech. They are really unexperienced and  dont take real care of the clients business. Veom Infotech "I hired VEOM INFOTECH from India (they do not live or work in the USA. ITs a lie) as Im an SEO wanting TF10+ & PA 25 backlinks with no..." Read more Bjs Wholesale Club - High Pressure, Misrepresentation, LIED TO Bjs Wholesale Club "We phoned BJ's on 2301 Taylor Road Cheapeake, VA prior to our visit to request information for a possible purchase. We provided the item number 608083 and requested any additional..." Read more Never buy a smok product again Smok "bad enough i bought the alien and had paint problems, so I buy a T Priv love the feel and weight of it it's hefty feels built well, until i..." Read more