2.3K views

I was *** and provided my info (email address & phone number...even SS#!) quickly looking to see some rates.Literally less than a minute later i received 4 phone calls which i had to put each on hold to answer the next as i use my personal phone for work and often have unidentified numbers calling me...this is insane.

i immediately regret having signed into this. I've changed my profile name and telephone number hoping that i wont get any more calls! Do not make the same mistake unless you want to have repeated banks and lenders calling your phone off the hook. i am not looking forward to checking my emails.

again.i signed up for this approx 10 minutes ago and after reading other reviews already see that i made a huge mistake.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lending Tree. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lending Tree.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Lending Tree to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lending Tree?

Comments